Doughty SixTrack Kit- Line Operated System
Product No. T63908
Doughty Stage Curtain Track Kit - Line Operated System
Doughty Curtain Track, also called Six Track, is a modular stage curtain track system suitable for a wide range of stage and theatre applications, offering a professionally tailored solution to your needs.
This stage curtain track system is operated with an 8mm diameter polyester hauling line/cord. The line can be controlled:
- By hands with a weighted / floor-mounted pulley, or
- With a manual track drive which can be either floor or wall-mounted.
Components of Corded Curtain Track System
1. Hauling Line
2. Straight Track
3. T63760 End Stops (2 pairs per kit)
4. T63755 Master runner (1 per kit)
5. Pulleys (1 return & 1 twin head pulley)
6. T63756 Ball raced runners (1 per 300mm of a track)
7. T63750 Adjustable support brackets (1 per 1500mm of a track)
8. Line support and weighted hand pulley (See User Manual)
9. Fixing Kit (for joining track sections)
Note: Other support brackets and fasteners may be required depending on individual installation methods.
Also Called Stage Curtain Pulley System
This corded curtain track is also called the ''Stage Curtain Pulley System'' as it is involved of different pulleys running the track. The two diagrams below illustrate the system set up in different cases.
A. For system shorter than 5m:
B. For system longer than 5m:
A line support and a single guide pulleys are recommended on a system which is longer than 5.0m.
- Line support provides support for sagging hauling lines or lines spanning a large distance. It is recommended that a pre-stretched polyester cord should be used to minimize lines sagging.
- Single Guide Pulley is used to prevent the hauling lines from sagging and chaffing for trouble-free operation. For more details, please refer to the User Manual attached.