We carry a wide range of work trousers, shorts, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, vests, T-shirts, knee pads etc
Our safety workwear are designed to protect professional tradesmen, whatever the weather, from working in tough environments. They come in multiple sizes and colours. Whether you are a craftsman, an industrial worker, a road & construction worker, a plumber or an electrician, you should choose those that last. So choose our workwear.
• Stretch Work Trousers: Our range covers different levels of stretch capability, offering workers great freedom of movement. The stretch work trousers are so flexible and comfortable that you won't want to take them off.
• Hi Vis Work Trousers: High visibility protective gear provides workers with added safety, allowing them to be seen from all directions when working in the dark.
• Holster Pocket Work Trousers : Located on both sides, holster pockets also known as nail pockets are designed to carry every-day tools and accessories. They can be tucked into front pockets when not in use.
• Work Trousers with Knee Pads: Do you often work on your knees? Then our certified work trousers with knee pads are your essentials that protect your knees from injuries. Focus on your strenuous tasks and let our gear look after your safety.
You will find our work jackets are a perfect combination of style, practicality, and utility, helping to keep you both warm and effective on the job. Ideal as part of a layering strategy.
• Waterproof Work Jacket : A waterproof jacket is your barrier against wet weather, protecting yourself from rain and showers
• Softshell Work Jacket : Characterized by its soft and flexible surface, the inside of a softshell jacket is usually soft and comfortable against your skin.
• Hi Vis Work Jacket : A hi-vis work jacket allows workers to be seen from all directions when working in the dark, meaning you’re virtually unmissable at work.
• Winter Work Jacket : Winter can be tough - bitter cold, icy winds, snow and sub-zero temperatures. Winter work jackets at MTN SHOP do a lot more than just protect you from the cold when working outdoors, e.g. great breathability, protection against the wet, high visibility