Wire Rope Winch
A winch is a piece of mechanical equipment used to move heavy items.
The wire rope winch SW-W-SGO is a manually operated wall winch with worm gear for lifting and lowering in different load classes. A load pressure brake ensures secure stability of the lifted load.
Efficient power transmission, safe operation, and low maintenance effort: the wire rope winches of Pfaff meet these demands in all power classes.
Fast & International Delivery. For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Technical Data - Operating Instructions
- Compact winch housing and rope drum of robust steel sheet
- Worm gear with load pressure brake for a safe stable hold of the load in any position
- Axis on roller-bearing for better rope unwinding and longer service life of the winch
- Load and quick gear from 2000 kg carrying the load
- Vario hand crank with an adjustable crank arm for winches up to a carrying load of 1500 kg
- Simple and quick attachment
- Suitable for mounting, especially onto walls, masts, and similar installations.
Capacity: 250 – 5000 kg
Rope Diameter: 4 - 18 mm
Weight Without Rope: 13 - 117 kg
- Power operation is not allowed.
- The wire rope winch is not designed for continuous operation.
- Not suitable for use in an explosive danger area.
- Not suitable for use in a corrosive atmosphere.
- Not suitable for larger energy conversions when used in lowering mode.
- Alterations to the winch or fitting of accessories are only allowed with our written approval.
- Pay attention to the technical data
- Pay attention to correct rope direction. See p.10 of the attachment.
- Corrosion resistant version
- Drum with separation web for operation with several ropes.
- Grooved rope drum for improved guidance of the rope.