Yale TKL Crane Weigher
The Yale crane weigher TKL is compact measuring devices for the weighing of loads. The TKL model is the standard digital display unit and the TKR model comes complete with a radio remote control.
Use appropriate attachments like grade 8 forgings between the hook of the hoist or crane, the crane weigher, and the load. They are very simple and straight forward to use!
The crane weighers have a liquid crystal display (LCD), which can tare as well as show either the gross or the net load. It also indicates overload at 110% of the rated capacity and the status of the battery.
- Operation time, approximately 200 hours with 4 x 1.5V AA batteries.
- Temperature range when in operation -10 C to +50 C.
- Temperature range when in storage -20 C to +70 C.
- IP 54 protection.
- 20.5mm high LCD display (4.5 digits).
- Tare range is 100% of rated capacity.
- Overload warning at 110% of the rated capacity
User Manual - Dimensions - Technical Spec
Model: TKL (WITHOUT remote control)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High accuracy.
- Lightweight design.
- Easy-to-read display.
- Easy to use.
- Robust design.
- Housing can be rotated 180°
- Retains the peak value to memory.
- The battery capacity provides for around 200 operating hours.
- Automatic setting to zero when crane weigher is switched on.
- Use of rechargeable batteries possible
(external battery charger*).
- Display of maximum weight (gross/net).
- Display of measuring units at the load indicator.
- Measuring units: kg, tonnes, lbs, and kN.
- Automatic stand-by for a prolonged battery lifetime.
- Simple change of batteries.
- Warning, if batteries are low.
- Overload warning.
INCLUDED IN DELIVERY OF TKR:
- Crane weigher.
- 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries.
- Test certificate.