£358.87 Inc. VAT
Why put limits on your operations? The Ronin Lift fully supports battery change-outs to keep up with an increasing at-height workload.
With an extra battery, your work with the ascender will be more efficient and always ready to go. Batteries easily install on and off the Ronin Lift and can be switched out mid-line.
If you run out of battery power on the way up, no problem, the Ronin Lift gravity descent system will get you down for a quick battery change out.
FEATURES & SPECS
• Battery Re-Charge Time: Around 2-2.5 hours
• Weight: 2.9kg
• Battery Capacity - 100kg: 250m
• Battery Capacity - 181 kg: 125m
• Operation Temperature: -20C to 38C
• Safety Anchor Point on Battery: 54.3N Max Load
• Battery Life: 300 Charges
• Waterproofing: IP64 Rated
• Securing loop: Rated at 12 lbs. to support tethering battery change out mid-line
• Retaining Mechanism: For upside-down operations
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|