2 Point Harness for Working at Height
This 2 Point Harness is an easy-to-use, ergonomic, and hard-wearing personal protective equipment. An ideal safety harness for working at heights.
The full-body safety harness is designed to support the body and distribute the forces to prevent serious injury. It also keeps the worker in a safe position ready for rescue in the event of a fall. The extended rear D provides a secondary connection for rescue purposes.
This Checkmate harness must be used in conjunction with an energy absorber or load limiting device.
Fast Delivery & International Shipment! For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Safety Harnesses & Lanyards Blog - Full Body Harness Inspection Checklist
SAFETY HARNESS PARTS:
- The rear “D”: Always the primary anchorage
- The front “D”: Permitted for fall arrest but is primarily for work positioning.
- The extender ''D'': For rescue.
- Carbon Steel, Black Powder Coated
- Trapezoidal Buckles: The angled buckles ensure the harness webbing follows the contours of the body for a more secure and comfortable fit.
- Polyester Webbing
- Water Repellent & UV Resistant: For a longer service life
- Reinforced Webbing: Potential stress points are reinforced for added safety and durability.
- Fall Arrest Indicator
It is an indicating tab allowing the user to easily and confidently determine if the harness has been subjected to fall forces.
The rear of this 2 point harness incorporates an integral rescue lanyard sewn to the adjustable rear “D”
For the details of full-body harness parts, please refer to the thumbnail.
User Weight - 150kg Maximum, Including tools and equipment
Standards - EN361, EN 1497: 2007
- Maximum Impact Force - 6kN
- Recommended Anchorage Strength 12kN