Compliant for EN 12492, the KASK Super Plasma Helmet is designed specifically for work-at-height applications. The Kask hard hat is streamlined for maximum comfort, safety and adaptability.
A High Level of Protection: The outer shell is made to withstand significant impact from above as well as from the sides. 4 fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss.
Low Weight & Comfort: 10 air vents offer efficient cooling and ventilation while keeping debris away with an anti-intrusion mesh grid finish. Being 10% lighter than other safety helmets, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
Ideal for Rope Access Technicians: Kask Plasma Helmet offers professionals excellent adaptability for any work-at-height applications due to a range of accessories available e.g. visors, earmuffs, lamp clips, pads and neck shades.
For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
1.10 x Air Grids 2.4 x Lamp Clips 3.Visor Attachment 4.Earmuff Attachment
5.Up & Down 6.Ring to Hook 7.Chin Strap 8.2Dry 9.Washable Pad
1. 10 Air Intakes: Equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, preventing the entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability 2. Strong nylon external lamp clips: Compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market 3. Allows visor to be attached
4. Allows earmuff to be attached 5. Up & Down System: Ensures a precise and comfortable fit around the neck. A centre wheel and two side flaps allow quick adjustment of the helmet not only in width but also in height and tilt. 6. Ring To Hook: Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to a safety harness 7. EN12492 Chinstrap: 4 point chinstrap with quick-release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 12492. Provided with a lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps. 8. 2Dry Fabric Technology: This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dry very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness. 9. Padding: Removable and washable inner padding
• Outer Shell: PP Polypropylene
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: Soft PA Nylon headband
• Size Universal: Adjustable 51 - 62 cm
• Weight: 420 g
• Colours: White, Orange, Red & Black
• Standards: EN 12492
Kask Super Plasma Accessories
Are you also looking for a visor, neck shade or other accessories for your Kask hard hat? We stock a wide variety of Super Plasma accessories including visors, earmuffs, neck shades, accessory adaptors, paddings, and more to offer unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. Discover the full list of KASK Super Plasma accessories now by clicking the images.
V I S O R S
KASK Super PlasmaVisor - V2 Plus Clear
KASK Super PlasmaVisor - V2 Plus Smoke
KASK Super PlasmaVisor - V2 Plus Silver Mirror Note: All the above supplied with all fixings required for helmet attachment
KASK Super PlasmaVisor - Full FaceClear
KASK Super PlasmaVisor - Full Face Smoke
KASK Super PlasmaVisor - Full Face Silver Mirror Note: All the above supplied with all fixings required for helmet attachment
E A R M U F F S
KASK Helmet Ear Muffs - SC1 Green
KASK HelmetEar Muffs - SC2 Orange
KASK HelmetEar Muffs - SC3 Yellow
To install ear muffs to Plasma Helmets
N E C K S H A D E S
KASK Super Plasma Neck Shades - Grey
KASK Super Plasma Neck Shades - Hi-Viz (Orange)
O T H E R S
KASK Inner Padding - Plasma AQ
KASK Inner Padding - Plasma Hi-Viz
How to Install Visor & Earmuff Adapter to KASK Super Plasma Helmet?
Kask Zenith VS Super Plasma
KASK Plasma VS Super Plasma
While Plasma and Super Plasma helmets are compatible with the same kinds of helmet accessories like V2 Visors, V2 Plus Visors and KASK earmuffs, they are different in some ways - product weight, helmet standard and use.
Product Weight: Super Plasma weighs 420g while Plasma weighs 390g
Standard: - The Super Plasma is an EN 12492 helmet i.e. mountaineering helmet that the chinstrap strength is greater, securing the helmet in place in an event of a fall when working at height. When a force of 50kg is applied, the high-strength chinstrap is able to retain the helmet on the head of a climber. - The Plasma is an industrial safety helmet, certified according to EN 397. The deliberately breakable chinstrap releases at minimum 150N and maximum 250N, causing the helmet to come off to avoid strangulation. It causes less harm to users who work near/on the ground level when they fall and become caught up by the helmet.
Use: - Super Plasma helmets are ideal for tower climbing, rope access, high-rise construction, mountaineering, etc - Plasma helmets are ideal for industrial, foundry work, low-rise construction, etc
Kask Helmets - Construction Sites Clark Construction Group decided to implement Kask helmets across its self-performing concrete division. It was the first general contractor to switch to helmets across the organization, in April 2017.
Ireland & U.K.
Rest of EU
€0 - 150
€150 - €250
€250 - €800
€800 - €2000
6 & 7 Queens Terrace, Aberdeen
+44 20 3808 1142 email@example.com
UK VAT: GB332144539