Pneumatic Chain Hoist, Capacity: 125-980kg
Pneumatic chain hoists are characterized by high durability in a great number of industrial applications. The robust but lightweight housing allows easy transport.
All Hoists come standard with 3 meters of lift. For additional lengths please contact us via chat or our contact form below.
- Designed for operating pressures of 5 to 7 bar.
- Rotating piston motor with 100% duty rating and an unlimited number of starts for continuous operation.
- Integrated limit switches for highest and lowest hook position as standard.
- Self-adjusting automatic disc brake, maintenance-free.
- Extremely sensitive control with emergency-stop for precise positioning of the load
- Air release for the brake as a standard for models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9
- Chain container as a standard
- Manual and powered trolleys with a shackle to fit top hook suspended pneumatic chain hoists.
- All models available with a push or geared trolley
- Models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9 also available with pneumatic trolleys
- Models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17, and CPA 10-9 also available for operation in hazardous areas, category 2 (Zone 1/21)
- Models CPA 2-31, CPA 5-17 and CPA 10-9 also available with chain control
- Maintenance unit for main air supply pipe (pressure regulator, manometer, lubricator and support)
- Yale hoists an trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- To ensure faultless operation the compressed air supply must be filtered an oiled
- Also suitable for operation with nitrogen.
The CPA Pneumatic Chain Hoist is perfectly suited for use in automobile and aircraft industries, shipyards, on ships and docks, Foundries, on/offshore, Paint factories, paint shops, refineries, oil depots, galvanising, printing, textile, food industries, pulp, paper, cement mills, glass, ceramic industries, woodworking industries, chemical industries, heat treatment and power plants etc.