Dirty Rigger Fingerless Gloves - Comfort Fit™ (General Use)
Product No. DTY-COMFFLS
Dexterity at your fingertips
Onto the 6th design update currently, the Comfort Fit Glove line has been Dirty Rigger’s most popular glove due to its light and flexible design combined with durable material construction. As the best work gloves for dexterity, this fitted design moves with your hands as you work, making it a comfortable glove that minimizes the risk of snagging during use. When ultimate flexibility is required, Dirty Rigger Fingerless gloves are the perfect compromise between control and protection.
The high-cut styling of Dirty Rigger Fingerless Gloves gives you exceptional freedom when undertaking precise or intricate tasks without taking them off each time to reduce the chance of losing them. Yet, over 90% of your hand still remains covered to cater directly to the needs of entertainment riggers.
Powered by Mountain Productions, MTN has over 40 years of experience in the stage production. During the strenuous tasks that require all of our attention, we need a good pair of rigger gloves to look after our hands. Dirty Rigger Gloves are definitely our picks no matter setting up lights and gear for a video shoot, gaffing cables, lifting equipment or other general uses.
Features & Benefits1. COMFORT
- Lightweight & flexible for all-day comfort as the rigger gloves are constructed out of breathable materials.
Snug fit to minimize snagging
as you work
- Specially Selected synthetic leather: Not only does it provide extra durability, but it also feels incredibly soft on the skin.
- Low profile palm padding
- Double layered synthetic leather on palm and key wear areas to provide excellent resistance to hard graft and extend the lifespan of the Dirty Rigger gloves. It also protects hands from the demands of hard work.
- Double-stitched seams: Built to last due to its heavy-duty nylon double stitching
- Fingerless Design gives you exceptional freedom when undertaking precise or intricate tasks, e.g. handling fiddly or small objects like nuts and bolts.
- Neoprene knuckle padding for added strength, mobility and abrasion-resistant
- Single layered areas allow your hands to move unrestricted.
- Double-stitched lanyard eyelet on the wrist cuff to allow users to secure the gloves when not in use.
- Write-on ID Tag
- Machine-washable at 30˚ C
- 5 Different sizes
These gloves are ideal for:
- General rigging
- Finger Dexterity
- Running cables
- Camera operation
WHY IS HAND PROTECTION IMPORTANT AT WORK?
Over 1 million workplace hand injuries occur each year. Of those injuries, 63 % are lacerations. A hand safety policy, along with the use of appropriate hand protection, can reduce most of those injuries from your workplace.
WHY DIRTY RIGGER GLOVES?
Dirty Rigger gloves combine protection, durability and comfort with a style which has attracted a worldwide fan base. They select the best possible materials to ensure the strength and suit specific user requirements. Dirty rigger also listens to the customers and keeps improving the products, making them unbeatable rigger gloves on the market. Dirty Rigger gloves are ideal for professionals working in the Outdoor Events, Rigging, Theatrical and TV / Film set industries, amongst many others.
WHAT IS DIRTY RIGGER GLOVES IDEAL FOR?
Dirty Rigger ComfortFit™ is ideal for general rigging, loading, running cables, film/set/scenic and camera operation.