Dirty Rigger Framer Gloves - Comfort Fit™ (General Use)
Product No. DTY-COMFFRMS
Dirty Rigger’s Comfort Fit Rigger Gloves are best-sellers and are so light and comfortable that you won’t even know you’re wearing them. The Comfort Fit Framer Gloves offer a high level of protection and comfort as the other Comfort Fit style gloves but in a 3-finger framer style. Dirty Rigger Framer Gloves keep your ring and little finger covered, while your thumb, middle and index finger are free for the most intricate tasks, like console operation.
Powered by Mountain Productions, MTN has over 40 years of experience in the stage production. During the strenuous tasks that require all of our attention, we need a good pair of rigger gloves to look after our hands. Dirty Rigger Gloves are definitely our picks.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight & flexible for all-day comfort as the rigger gloves are constructed out of breathable materials.
Snug fit to minimize snagging
as you work
- Specially Selected synthetic leather: Not only does it provide extra durability, but it also feels incredibly soft on the skin.
- Low profile palm padding
- Double layered synthetic leather on palm and key wear areas to provide excellent resistance to hard graft and extend the lifespan of the Dirty Rigger gloves. It also protects hands from the demands of hard work.
- Double-stitched seams: Built to last due to its heavy-duty nylon double stitching
- Neoprene knuckle padding for added strength, mobility and abrasion-resistant
- Single layered areas allow your hands to move unrestricted.
- Framer Design frees the thumb, index and middle finger for improved manual operation.
- Double-stitched lanyard eyelet on the wrist cuff to allow users to secure the gloves when not in use.
- Write-on ID Tag
- Machine-washable at 30˚ C
- 5 Different sizes
These gloves are ideal for:
- Console operation
- Intricate nuts and bolts work
- General rigging
- Running cables
- Camera operation