CM Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 1000kg
Product No. 1000 / L-hook
Please note if you order less than £50 worth of CM products, your order will be refunded.
Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist - 1000kg
Lodestar ® is iconic in name and legendary in performance and is recognized as the standard in the overhead lifting industry. The Classic Lodestar Hoist continues the legacy by offering a vast number of advantages: less maintenance & easier inspection, improved serviceability, longer service life, quieter operation, eco-friendly, improved load safety, and more.
The mechanical features include an alloy steel lift wheel, Load Limiter, hardened steel chain guides, hardened steel gear train, lifetime lubrication, forged steel hooks, and lightweight aluminum frame. More details are displayed in the diagram.
The electrical features include hoist duty motor, rugged hoist brake, magnetic reversing contactor and voltage conversion board (dual voltage units). Custom lift, suspension, and other options are available upon request.
Please check other capacities as well. For any inquiries, please contact us via chat.- Spec Sheet of Lodestar Electric Chain Hoist Range
- Other Industrial CM Lodestar Hoists: 250kg, 500kg, 1000kg, 2000kg, 3000kg
- Each hoist thoroughly inspected and tested to over 125% of rated load prior to shipment
- Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
- Gear train lifetime lubricated with nonoxidizing grease
- Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit
- Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
- Easy to install and maintain
- Made in the USA
- CSA Approved
- Meets ASME B30.16
- Lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 1000kg
- Lift: 3 - 18 meters
- Voltage: 110V Single Phase, 230V Single Phase and 400V 3 Phase
Single Phase Models: 4 m/min
3 Phase Models: 8 m/min
- Others: Refer to the spec sheet for more details
- Harsh environment hoists available for severe duty of plating, galvanizing and washdown applications
- Hoists with climbing capability available for temporary rigging or lifting applications — must be used in inverted position only
- Hoists with creep control allow precise positioning through field adjustment within the time delay range of .05 sec. to 3 sec.
Check the video below to find out more benefits of CM Lodestar Hoists