Yale Geared Trolley HTG 500 - 20000kg
Product No. HTG 500-A
Please note if you order less than £50 worth of Yale products, your order will be refunded.
With this option, the chain hoist operator will pull on a chain hanging from the geared trolley, and the trolley will use its gears to roll the trolley wheels along the Beam instead of human push/pull power.
The geared trolley enables the exact positioning or easy traversing of large loads with either manual or powered hoisting equipment.
- It has excellent rolling features due to machined steel wheels mounted on prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
- Adjustable to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles (e.g. INP, IPE and IPB).
- Adjustments are made by rotating the clevis load bar which also ensures the centered positioning of the hoist in the clevis – no creeping to the left or the right.
- The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1).
- Trolleys are in accordance with the UVV and machinery directives.
- Rotating hand chain guide.
- Stainless steel hand chains.
- Corrosion resistant version
- Explosion protection
- Locking device to secure the trolley in position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships).