Yale Electric Trolley With Direct Control VTE-U
Product No. VTE 1-A-18/U
Please note if you order less than £50 worth of Yale products, your order will be refunded.
The motorized trolley option is the most ergonomic of all the options
Especially recommended for loads over 1000 kg, for transporting over long distances and/or when used frequently. Suitable for almost all hoists with suspension hook due to universal shackle connection.
Travel motor with worm gear transmission ensures a smooth start and self-braking – a separate motor brake is not required.
- Standard operating voltage: Euro-volt age 400 V, 3-phase, 50 Hz. Single speed motors can be reconnected to 230 V.
- Motor protected to IP 55 against dust and water jets. Push-button pendant control, IP 65.
- Compact, robust frame with low overall height.
- Wheels manufactured from fracture-proof steel. Smooth running due to machined surfaces and ball bearing mounting. A cambered profile is suitable for parallel and inclined beam profiles.
- Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
- Easily adjusted to fit a wide range of beam widths and profiles due to threaded spindles.
- Low voltage control (42 V).
- Rubber buffers.
- 230 V, 1-phase, 50 Hz
- Yale hoists an trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.