Wall-mounted Rack and Pinion Jacks
Wall-mounted rack and pinion jacks are used for easy and secure lifting, lowering, pulling and pushing of mechanical components, machines, windows, sluice gates etc. We offer multiple models with various capacities.
- Robust steel design with precisely machined worm and spur gears for smooth and easy manual operation.
- Solid steel rack with an additional borehole for fastening of the load.
- Low wear owing to hardened gearing parts and precisely machined teeth.
- Up to 1000kg lifting load for pushing or pulling loads are equal.
- Suitable for a lifting load from 1500kg - 10000kg for pushing or pulling loads.
- Rigid wall mounting.
Tensile / Pressure Load: 250 - 1000 kg (ZWW-L) ; 1500 - 10000 kg (ZWW)
- Rack Length: 600 - 1600mm (ZWW-L) ; 975 - 1240mm (ZWW)
- Lift: 400 - 1400mm (ZWW-L) ; 565 - 800mm (ZWW)
- Weight: 5.4 - 13.6kg (ZWW-L) ; 11 - 55kg (ZWW)
- Rack extensions
- Special fastening arrangements for shaft and rack
- Improved corrosion protection owing to zinc-plating
- With folding handle