Dirty Rigger Firm Grip Leather Gloves (Genuine Leather)
Product No. DTY-LGRIP_V2
Firm Grip Leather Gloves
A raw grit workman’s glove. Specially selected, double-layered goatskin hide creates an exceptional defence for the palm of your hands. A one-piece palm base combines with an articulated second layer to allow optimum freedom of movement as you work. Dirty Rigger® select leather delivers a natural ability to resist friction, providing a barrier for your hands when working with rope, cables and staging.
Powered by Mountain Productions, MTN has over 40 years of experience in the stage production. During the strenuous tasks that require all of our attention, we need a good pair of rigger gloves to look after our hands. Dirty Rigger Gloves are definitely our picks.
Features & Benefits
Genuine leather palm:
- Goatskin leather offers a high level of movement, without sacrificing toughness. They are some of the best working gloves for workers in forestry or construction industry.
- Ultra-durable, double-layered leather palm
- Articulated second layer for freedom of movement (palm side)
- Double-stitched seams: Built to last due to its heavy-duty nylon double stitching
- Breathable glove back to relieve heat: A lighter back on the glove minimises heat build-up and helps maintain a comfortable flow of air as you work.
Snug fit to minimize snagging
as you work
- Write-on ID tag