Dunlop Safety Boots - Protomaster Chemical Resistant
Product No. 171BV03
Dunlop Boots - Protomaster Full Safety
Functional food processing work boot offers a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- Great Chemical Resistant
- 100% Waterproof to give protection in wet conditions
- Oil resistant, SRA rated outsole for perfect grip
- Slip-resistant to assure safe working conditions
MORE FEATURES & BENEFITS...
SB Certified: entry-level safety footwear protection
SRA Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Protective Toe Cap
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
• Include a protective toe cap.
• Certified according to EN ISO 20345:2011.
SRA CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE
• Tested for slip resistance on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution
• Provide a good indication of the actual slip resistance of the boots in practice on slippery tile surfaces
PROTECTIVE TOE CAP (EN ISO 20345:2011 Certified)
• The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 200 J and a compression at a load of 15 kN.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, minimizing potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
- Boot Shaft: PVC
- Toe Cap: Steel
- Outsole: PVC
Cold Insulation: 0 °C
- Chemical Resistant Code: 3
- Safety Standard: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E FO SRA
- Segment: Food