Began in 1959 within the Swedish textile industry, Blåkläder (pronounced "Blooklader" in Swedish or "Blacklader" in English) has a deep knowledge of workwear.
NCC, Skanska and PEAB have chosen Blaklader as an exclusive workwear distributor. The driving force of Blaklader lies in the challenge of developing products that make the workday for workers safer, easier and more comfortable. Today, more UK companies and tradespeople use Blaklader as their NO.1 workwear choice.
Blaklader's garments are tough and comfortable, designed to protect professional tradesmen and tradeswomen, whatever the weather, from working in tough environments like workshops, building sites, weld spatter, and metalwork sparks. They come in multiple sizes and colours. Whether you are a craftsman, an industrial worker, a road & construction worker, a plumber, or an electrician, you should choose those that last. So choose Blaklader workwear.
• Blaklader Trousers: Painters' Trousers, Stretch Work Trousers, Work Trousers with Knee Pads, Hi Vis Trousers, Waterproof Work Trousers etc
• Blaklader Jacket: Winter Jackets, Softshell Work Jackets, Hi-Vis Jackets, Waterproof Work Jackets etc
• Blaklader Hoodie: Full Zipper, Hi-Viz, with Pile Lining, etc
• Blaklader Gloves: Cut Resistance Gloves, PU Palm Gloves, etc
• Blaklader Safety Boots: Steel Toe Boots, Safety Shoes, Winter Boots, etc
The Blaklader x1900 collection consists of modern, extremely durable and comfortable craftsman trousers in high-quality materials that put functionality above everything else. The trousers' kneepad pockets are reinforced with CORDURA stretch fabric on the outside and stretch fabric on the inside for increased freedom of movement.
A Blaklader x1900 trouser could even stand a car lift test challenge by lifting two cars weighing over 2 tons at the same time without destruction.