• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
• The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
• Trolleys up to 5 tare of fered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
• Adjustable overload prevention device.
• Chain container
• Corrosion resistant version
• Explosion protection
• Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
Ireland & U.K.
Rest of EU
€0 - 150
€150 - €250
€250 - €800
€800 - €2000
6 & 7 Queens Terrace, Aberdeen
+44 20 3808 1142 firstname.lastname@example.org
UK VAT: GB332144539