YL ITG 500-3A
£409.85 Inc. VAT Trade Deals Available
The combination of the Yalelift 360 Hand Chain Hoist with a low headroom manual trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
Geared Trolley is an excellent option when accurate load spotting is a must.
• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
• The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
• Trolleys up to 5 tare of fered for two beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
• Adjustable overload prevention device.
• Chain container
• Corrosion resistant version
• Explosion protection
• Beam locking device to secure the unloaded trolley in a fixed position on the beam (park position e.g. on ships). Available up to a capacity of 5000 kg.
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|