Yalelift 360 Trolley Hoist ITP Stainless Steel 500-1500KG
Product No. YL-ITP-CR-500-3
Please note if you order less than £50 worth of Yale products, your order will be refunded.
Yalelift 360 Manual Trolley Hoist
The combination of the Yalelift 360 Hand Chain Hoist with a low headroom manual push trolley provides even more flexibility in the application of the Yalelift 360.
The hoists and trolleys are fully corrosion resistant using the Delta Protekt KL 100 process, including the bottom hooks and are all fitted with stainless steel load and hand chain
• All units of this series up to a capacity of 3000 kg are provided with single chain fall and the min. headroom (Dim. A) has been further reduced. Ideal for applications with low ceilings and limited headroom.
• The proven and almost stepless adjustment system allows quick and easy assembly of the trolley.
• Trolleys up to 5 tare offered for two-beam ranges. Range A for a flange width up to 180 mm is standard and covers approx. 80% of all requirements. Conversion to range B for beam width up to 300 mm can be easily accomplished.
• The trolley wheels are designed for a max. beam profile incline of 14% (DIN 1025 - part 1), excellent rolling features are guaranteed by prelubricated, encapsulated ball bearings.
• Anti-drop and anti-tilt devices as standard.
• Beamwidth: 180mm Max