Yale VSIII Hand Chain Hoist 10,000-50,000KG
Product No. VSIII 10/4-3
Please note if you order less than £50 worth of Yale products, your order will be refunded.
VSIII Hand Chain Hoist / Chain Block (Heavy-Duty)
Hand Chain Hoists are designed to lift or lower a load by pulling one chain with both hands. The small pulling force applied is transformed over a long distance to a large force over a short distance to move a heavy item. They are also commonly known as hand hoists or chain blocks. Sometimes, block and tackle or chain falls have the same meaning as hand chain hoists.
The newly designed hand chain hoist VSIII is an innovative further development introduced by Yale. It combines all the features expected by the user - Quality, Safety, and Performance - at a favourable price.
The improved hand chain guide prevents canting or jamming of the hand chain, leading to a smooth running of the chain. High-quality bearings on side plates, gearbox and load chain sheave ensure the smooth operation of load chain and drive pinion. Optimized hand forces set standards for easy operation.
Having many years of experience with this solid product, Yale has now extended the VSIII series by adding load capacities 10,000kg, 20,000kg, 30,000kg and 50,000kg, as heavy-duty manual chain hoists for lifting tasks.
All Hoists come standard with 3M of lift. For additional lengths or capacity, please contact us via chat or our contact form below.
- Extremely low overall height allows optimal use of available headroom.
- Fully enclosed stamped steel housing allows also outdoor use.
- The hooks are equipped with robust safety latches and can rotate 360°.
- Strong bolts between side plates and housing cover and the reinforced hand wheel cover ensure increased stability.
- Precision machined guide rollers ensure a smooth running of the load chain.
- High-quality bearings for a gearbox, side plates, and load chain sheave permit a long service life.
- Zinc-plated and yellow-chromate brake parts and guide rollers ensure increased corrosion protection.
- Zinc-plated load chain as standard for added corrosion protection.
VSIII from 10000 kg upwards can be used in combination with trolleys