For the operation where no electricity is available or in a dirty environment.
Recommended rope diameter according to DIN 3060 FE-znk 1770 sZ-spa. The rope is not part of the delivery package.
- Enclosed gear drive for protection of internal parts, even under tough working conditions.
- Spur gears on roller bearings, rope drum on plain bearings.
- Compact design.
- Easy and quick mounting onto walls, poles etc.
- They have a self-locking, anti-kickback and adjustable crank handle for fast lifting of smaller loads, resulting in lowest possible handle effort and rapid winding of the rope.
- Automatic load pressure brake for safe holding and extremely sensitive lowering of the load. Unintentional brake release is prevented even with swinging loads.
- They are suitable for operation in ambient temperatures of -20° up to +40° C.
Capacity(1st Layer): 150 - 1500 kg
Weight without rope: 4 - 28 kg
Rope diameter: 4² - 10² mm
No. of Layers: 5 - 8
- For a better guiding of the rope to the suspension point, we recommend the use of sheaves or sheave blocks.
- Pfaff winches are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.