Electric Chain Hoist 5 Ton (Trolley or Suspension Lug)
Model No.: CPVF 50-4
The electric hoist 5 Ton (Model CPVF) is one of our best-selling electric hoists, combining modern design and technical innovation. Robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for professional applications.
The integrated limit switch for the highest and lowest hook position considerably extends the working life span of the slip clutch, motor, and gearbox. Check the video below.
With a double chain fall & lifting speed at 4m/min (main lift), this electric hoist 5 ton is available in 6 lifts from 3m to 18m. At MTN SHOP, you can select different hoist suspension types for your yale electric hoists - lug suspension and different kinds of trolleys.
Electric Hoist with Trolley
Trolley traverse can be plain (push type), hand geared or motor-driven. Mounted with trolley, the unit can run along a beam or a rail, giving you the ability to lift up then across the facility.
This provides a mean of securing a hoist for stationary use and is more stable than a hook mount. Ideal for a hoist that will permanently be in one location. It is particularly useful in situations where headroom for hoist operation is limited or insufficient. If the hoist has to be trolley-mounted, this is also easily mountable with few nuts and bolts to the trolley.
For any inquiries, please contact us via Chat.
Electric Chain Hoist Specification for CPV/F Model
- Stainless steel load chain (no reduction of working load limit)
- Suspension hook
- Flexible chain container
- Other operating voltages
- Counter for operating hours and number of starts
- Radio remote control
- Control for synchronized operation of several hoists
- Manual and electric trolleys
- Festooned cables systems and alternative power supplies
- Suspension for light crane systems
- Yale hoists an trolleys are not designed for passenger elevation applications and must not be used for this purpose.
- Also available as 230V, 1-phase, 50 Hz (25% ED) version. Optionally available with an electric trolley.