Blaklader Composite Toe Safety Shoes S3
Product No. 242939079990-4
Composite Toe Safety Shoes S3 - Lightweight and comfortable footwear for men
With a protection class of S3 SRC, this pair of composite toe safety shoes S3 has comfortable shock absorption and soft nail protection. Nitrile outer sole gives you a good grip on slippery surfaces. Water and oil repellent with nubuck uppers.
Features & Benefits
IDEAL FOR: Craftsmen, Drivers, Industrial workers, Gardeners, Electricians, Painters, Mechanics, Warehouse workers, Service workers, Entertainment Profs, etc
- Upper Material: PU-coated leather
- Nail Protection Material: Textile
- Toe Cap Material: Composite
- Insole Material: Textile, soft EVA, polyester-based conductive thread
- Sole Material: EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole
- Lining Material: Polyester
FUNCTIONALITY: Polsestered shaft edge, Oil resistant outsole, Antistatic properties, Shock absorption zone, Water repellent, Metal-free
CERTIFICATIONS: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
Composite toe cap VS Steel toe cap
A composite toe cap is made from strong non-metal materials As they have no metal, composite toe safety shoes are great for work sites that employ metal detectors. They also offer better resistance, making them a popular choice for electricians and engineers.
Composite toe shoes are lightweight - about 30% lighter than steel toe shoes, making them more comfortable and breathable for long work days.
Additionally, composite toe shoes do not conduct heat very well. If you work outdoors and encounter cold, wet conditions, a set of composite toes will not chill your feet.
How can a pair of safety shoes S3 protect your feet?
S3 safety footwear encompasses all the same levels of protection as S2, plus midsole penetration resistance. It means a pair of S3 safety shoes will bring you:
- Basic toe protection against a 200-joule impact
- Antistatic protection
- Fuel oil resistance
- Energy absorption in the heel
- Water penetration and absorption prevention
- Midsole penetration resistance