These stylishly designed Blaklader painters trousers are extremely hard-wearing but still lightweight and flexible. The material is lightweight ripstop and has excellent tear and wear resistance.
With stretch panels in the crotch, on the knee and the calf, the white painter trousers promise maximum flexibility. The top-loading kneepad pockets in CORDURA® stretch fabric, with stretch material both inside and outside, providing a more ergonomic fit.
Size Guide (UK & Swedish Size)
Excellent Stretch Design for Comfort & Maximum Flexibility
• Stretch panels in the crotch, on the knee and the calf for ease of movement
Reinforced Knee Pockets with Stretch Function
• With CORDURA® stretch fabric both inside and outside for a more ergonomic fit
• Pre-bent function
• CORDURA®-reinforced putty knife pocket and nail pocket to withstand tear and wear
Multiple Functional Pockets
• Back pockets, Nail pockets, Leg pocket, Inner telephone pocket etc
• Plastic zipper fly, D ring in the waistline, adjustable leg bottom with buttons, reflective details etc
Ideal For: Bricklayers / Tile layers
Colour: Dark Grey / White
Main Material: 60% cotton, 40% polyester, ripstop 250 g/m²
Certifications: EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 together with knee protection 4027, 4057, 4058 and 4032
Washing Care: Lighter fabric in Ripstop. The high part of cotton gives comfort and in the same time smooth and sustainable fabric. Excellent for both profile/service and also useful for light craftsman work, indoors or in a warm climate. Oeko-Tex®100 certified material.
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|