Dirty Rigger High Dexterity Gloves (General Use)
Product No. DTY-0.5
Dirty Rigger High Dexterity Gloves
Almost unnoticeable at only 40g per glove, these high-dexterity gloves 0.5 allow you to work comfortably with an incredibly light and flexible barrier. Feel through the glove with incredible dexterity and virtually unrestricted movement thanks to a durable one-piece synthetic leather palm.
Fully equipped with Dirty Rigger® double-stitched seams, Airprene knuckle padding and breathable glove back, these ultra-lightweight high-dexterity gloves provide exceptional performance for general tasks.
Powered by Mountain Productions, we have over 40 years of experience in the stage production. During performing the strenuous tasks that require all of our attention, we need a good pair of rigger gloves to look after our hands. Dirty Rigger Gloves are definitely our picks.
Features & Benefits
- The ultra-lightweight full-fingered design protects your hands and offers you enough dexterity to perform the work.
- Flexible & breathable for all-day comfort
- Specially selected synthetic leather: Not only does it provide extra durability, but it also feels incredibly soft on the skin.
- Durable one-piece synthetic leather palm
- Double-stitched seams: Built to last due to its heavy-duty nylon double stitching
- Airprene knuckle padding for added strength, mobility and abrasion-resistant
- One-piece synthetic leather palm allows your hands to move unrestricted.
- 4-way stretched fabric for flexible movement
- Interact™ touch-screen compatible technology
- Write-on ID Tag
- Machine-washable at 30˚C
- 5 Different sizes
- 40 g for the medium-sized ones