KASK Plasma Helmet Hi-Viz, or called KASK hard hat
Compliant with EN 397, this hi-viz helmet is designed specifically for industrial safety applications and features many characteristics that separate it from your ordinary hard hat.
Protection: It is built with a fluorescent outer shell manufactured from high-density Polypropylene. This material is designed to withstand significant impact from above as well as from the sides. Four fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss in the incident of a fall.
Comfort: This KASK Plasma Helmet also focuses highly on usercomfort. This helmet is designed to provide the wearer with perfect ergonomic comfort. 10 aluminum-grilled air vents offer efficient cooling and ventilation while keeping debris away with an anti-intrusion mesh grid finish. With this much breathability and comfort, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
Ideal for Industrial Professionals: KASK represents a talented team of engineers that are dedicated to designing products that balance technological excellence, functionality, safety, and attractive design. KASK Plasma Helmets are innovative safety helmets that cater to industrial professionals’ rigorous demands. Visit our YouTube Channel and watch all KASK product videos.
1.10 x Air Grids & Hi-Viz 2.4 x Lamp Clips 3.Visor Attachment 4.Earmuff Attachment
5.Micrometrical Adjustment 6.Ring to Hook 7.Chin Strap 8.2Dry High-Tech Fabric
1. 10 Air Intakes: Equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, preventing the entry of debris to the high-visibility fluorescent shell whilst maintaining breathability 2. Strong nylon external lamp clips: Compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market 3. Allows visor to be attached
4. Allows earmuff to be attached 5. Micrometrical Adjustment: The micrometrical size regulation mechanism positioned at the rear of the helmet, providing quick and precise adjustment, even when wearing gloves. 6. Ring To Hook: Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to a safety harness 7. EN397 Chinstrap: 4 point chinstrap with quick-release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 397. Provided with a lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps. 8. 2Dry Fabric Technology: This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dry very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
• Outer Shell: PP Polypropylene
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: Soft PA Nylon headband
• Size Universal: Adjustable 51 - 63 cm
• Weight: 390 g
• Standards: EN 397
KASK PLASMA ACCESSORIES
Are you also looking for Kask Plasma visor, neck shade or others? At MTN SHOP, we stock a wide variety of Plasma accessories including visors, earmuffs, neck shades, accessory adaptors, paddings, and more to offer unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. Discover the full list of KASK Plasma accessories now by clicking the images.
V I S O R S
KASK PlasmaVisor - V2 Plus Clear
KASK PlasmaVisor - V2 Plus Smoke
KASK PlasmaVisor - V2 Plus Silver Mirror Note: All the above supplied with all fixings required for helmet attachment
KASK PlasmaVisor - Full FaceClear
KASK PlasmaVisor - Full Face Smoke
KASK PlasmaVisor - Full Face Silver Mirror Note: All the above supplied with all fixings required for helmet attachment
E A R M U F F S
KASK Helmet Ear Muffs - SC1 Green
KASK HelmetEar Muffs - SC2 Orange
KASK HelmetEar Muffs - SC3 Yellow
To install ear muffs to Plasma Helmets
N E C K S H A D E S
KASK Plasma Neck Shades - Grey
KASK Plasma Neck Shades - Hi-Viz (Orange)
O T H E R S
KASK Inner Padding - Plasma AQ
KASK Inner Padding - Plasma Hi-Viz
How to Install Visor & Earmuff Adapter to KASK Plasma Helmet?
KASK Plasma VS Super Plasma
While Plasma and Super Plasma helmets are compatible with the same kinds of helmet accessories like V2 Visors, V2 Plus Visors and KASK earmuffs, they are different in some ways - product weight, helmet standard and use.
Product Weight: Super Plasma weighs 420g while Plasma weighs 390g
Standard: -The Super Plasmais an EN 12492 helmet i.e. mountaineering helmet that the chinstrap strength is greater, securing the helmet in place in an event of a fall when working at height. When a force of 50kg is applied, the high-strength chinstrap is able to retain the helmet on the head of a climber. -The Plasmais an industrial safety helmet, certified according to EN 397. The deliberately breakable chinstrap releases at minimum 150N and maximum 250N, causing the helmet to come off to avoid strangulation. It causes less harm to users who work near/on the ground level when they fall and become caught up by the helmet.
Kask Helmets - Construction Clark Construction Group decided to implement Kask helmets across its self-performing concrete division. It was the first general contractor to switch to helmets across the organization, in April 2017.
Ireland & U.K.
Rest of EU
€0 - 150
€150 - €250
€250 - €800
€800 - €2000
6 & 7 Queens Terrace, Aberdeen
+44 20 3808 1142 email@example.com
UK VAT: GB332144539