Temporarily Out Of Stock
A safety helmet is a mandated protective product on the job—why not wear one that’s streamlined for maximum comfort? KASK EN 14052 Safety Helmet - High Performance (HP) is designed specifically for work-at-height applications and features many characteristics that separate it from your ordinary hard hat.
Protection: It is built with an outer shell manufactured from high-density Polypropylene to withstand significant impact from above and the sides. Four fastening points of the helmet’s chinstrap reduce the risk of helmet loss in the incident of a fall.
Comfort: 10 aluminum-grilled air vents offer efficient cooling and ventilation while keeping debris away with an anti-intrusion mesh grid finish. With this much breathability and comfort, you might even forget you’re wearing it!
Ideal for Professionals: KASK represents a talented team of engineers that are dedicated to designing products that balance technological excellence, functionality, safety, and attractive design. KASK Helmets are innovative safety helmets that cater to entertainment professionals’ rigorous demands.
• Air Grid - 10 Air intakes are equipped with an anti-intrusion grille, prevents the entry of debris whilst maintaining breathability
• Earmuffs Fitting - Provided with bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs
• Lamp Clips - Strong nylon external lamp carrying clips; compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands on the market
• Ring to Hook - Fitted with a special loop on the chin strap which allows the helmet to be connected to the harness
• 2Dry - This high-tech and maximum comfort fabric dry very quickly, encouraging the expansion and dispersion of moisture to the outside and leaving a pleasant feeling of freshness.
• Micrometrical Adjustment - The micrometrical size regulation mechanism positioned at the rear of the helmet provides quick and precise adjustment, even when wearing gloves.
• Chinstrap EN14052 - Four point chinstrap with Quick release fastening and opening in conformity with EN 14052. Provided with lateral divider for adjusting the length of the straps.
• Visor Attachment
• Outer Shell: ABS
• Inner Shell: HD Polystyrene
• Headband: Soft PA Nylon headband
• Size Universal: Adjustable 51 - 62 cm
• Weight: 450 g
• Standards: EN 14052
At MTN SHOP, we stock a wide variety of HP accessories including visors, earmuffs, neck shades, accessory adaptors, paddings, and more to offer unique adaptability to the worker’s needs. Discover its popular accessories now by clicking the images.
(To install ear muffs to HP Helmets)
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|