£23.48 Inc. VAT
Tough 04-certified workboot for heavy farm work
04 Certified: the second-highest level of protection
SRA Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
• Feature slip resistance, antistatic properties and energy absorption of the heel region.
• Tested and certified in accordance with the EN ISO 20347:2012 standard
SRA CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE
• Tested and certified for slip resistance on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution
• Provide a good indication of the actual slip resistance of the boots in practice on slippery tile surfaces
INSULATION AGAINST COLD
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, minimizing potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
ENERGY ABSORPTION OF THE HEEL REGION
• Limit the impact on the foot while walking
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
|Boot Shaft :||ACIFORT / Dark Green in colour|
|Outsole :||ACIFORT / Black in colour|
|Electrical Insulation :||Antistatic|
|Cold Insulation||0 °C
|Chemical Resistant Code||4
|Safety Standard :||EN ISO 20347:2015 04 FO SRA|
|Colour :||Green (Boot Shaft) / Black (Outsole)|
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|