£23.87 Inc. VAT
Tough S5-certified workboot for heavy farm work
S5 Certified: the best safety footwear protection
SRA Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Protective Toe Cap & Midsole Penetration Resistance
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
• Protective features include toe protection, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil, midsole penetration resistance, waterproof & leak-proof
• Certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011.
SRA CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE
• Tested for slip resistance on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution
• Provide a good indication of the actual slip resistance of the boots in practice on slippery tile surfaces
PROTECTIVE TOE CAP & PROTECTIVE MIDSOLE (EN ISO 20345:2011 Certified)
• The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 200 J and a compression at a load of 15 kN.
• The protective midsole is positioned in the sole and penetration is prevented until a force of 1100 N.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, minimizing potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
ENERGY ABSORPTION OF THE HEEL REGION
• Limit the impact on the foot while walking
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
|Boot Shaft :||ACIFORT (Colour: Dark Green)|
|Toe Cap :
|Outsole :||ACIFORT (Colour: Black)|
|Electrical Insulation :||Antistatic|
|Cold Insulation :||0 °C
|Chemical Resistant Code :||4|
|Safety Standard :||EN ISO 20345:2011 S5 SRA|
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|