Dunlop Purofort Wellies - Professional
Product No. D46093306
Dunlop Purofort Wellies - Professional
Comfort and safety all day long
- Easy to Clean
- SRC rated outsole for excellent grip
- Unique boot material offering ultimate cut and abrasion resistance, giving them a 50%-100% longer lifespan
- 35% lighter than ordinary wellies, minimizing foot fatigue
- 100% waterproof & Amazing cold insulation up to a temperature of -20°C
Features & Safety Properties
04 Certified: the second most stringent protection level
SRC Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Cold Insulation & 100% Waterproof
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
Explanations of Safety Properties
04 CERTIFIED - Certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011
• The second most stringent category with respect to protective features for safety footwear
• Features: Slip resistance, antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil and a protective toecap.
SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Complies with both SRA & SRB
• SRA slip resistance: Tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution; SRB slip resistance: Tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Actual slip resistance of the Dunlop Purofort boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces
COLD INSULATION - Prevents heat loss and offers outstanding thermal properties
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop Purofort Wellies feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
Dunlop Purofort Wellies Product Specifications
|Boot Shaft :
|PUROFORT® / Dark Green in colour
|Dunlop Basic PU insole
|PUROFORT® / Black in colour
|Chemical Resistant Code :
|Cold Insulation :
|Electric Insulation :
|Safety Standard :
|EN ISO 20347:2012 O4 FO CI SRC
Purofort Professional Non-Safety vs Purofort Professional Full-Safety
Without the steel toecap and midsole, they are commonly called Dunlop Purofort Non-Safety Wellies to distinguish from the full safety wellingtons.
- Certification: The non-safety version is 04-certified that is the second most stringent category for occupational footwear while the full-safety version is S5-certified, the MOST stringent category.
- Protective toecap & midsole: The non-safety version has no protective toecap, midsole and a cleated outsole while the full-safety one features these 3 properties, offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects.
Shop Our Full Range of Dunlop Boots
Why Dunlop Purofort?
Developed in 1980, Purofort® is the unique Dunlop® material with millions of evenly distributed air pockets making it ultra-lightweight and thermally insulating plus a cross-linked molecular structure that provides flexibility and strength.
Millions Of Air Pockets Providing Comfort:
- Dunlop is the only footwear manufacturer that uses high-pressure technology to produce its boots, making the material packed with millions of air pockets.
- Thanks to the evenly distributed air pockets, Purofort provides extreme thermal insulation, keeping your feet warm in the coldest conditions. It is also lightweight and comfortable.
Optimal Life Span Due To Molecular Structure that contains hard and soft blocks:
- Hard blocks: make your boot resistant to cuts and abrasion, giving them a longer lifespan
- Soft blocks: allow for a thinner shaft which increases flexibility and comfort
Video: Purofort guarantees long-lasting comfort
Compare Dunlop Purofort with Other Boot Materials
Lightweight: Purofort boots are up to 35% lighter than PVC, rubber or PU boots.
Thermally Insulating: Purofort prevents heat loss and provides thermal insulation down to -20C and even to -50C
Flexible: Purofort is extremely flexible, giving you maximum comfort
Strong: Purofort Provides maximum stretch, assuring you boots a longer life-time
Overall Performance: That's why over 10 million people are wearing these unique boots every day