Duplex Web Sling - 1000kg to 12000kg
Web sling is used to lift heavy loads for temporary work, such as construction and painting jobs, and in marine operations. They also are the best choice for use on heavy objects, expensive loads, highly finished parts, fragile parts, and delicate equipment.
Checkmate duplex web sling is available in a range of lengths and capacities. They are universally colour-coded for everyone from manufacturers to end-users to know exactly their webbing slings' capability. Please refer to the web sling capacity chart.
Web Sling Features & Benefits:
- Duplex (double ply) webbing for additional strength
- High strength to weight ratio
- Minimize shock loading problems
- Light and flexible makes them easy to handle
- Wear sleeves available to protect from abrasion and sharp objects in either webbing or polyurethane
- A wide bearing surface which helps protect the load you are lifting
- Unaffected by grease or oil
- Certificates of conformity are supplied with goods
- Easily examined
- Eyes: Becket, flat, reversed, twisted or a range of compatible hardware
Web Sling Specifications:
SWL: 1000KG to 12,000KG
Width: 30mm up to 300mm
Lengths: 1m to 12m
Safety Factor: 7:1
(What is safety factor of web sling? A sling will not fail if used correctly until a force of 7 times the S.W.L is exerted on the sling)
Web Sling Inspection:
Each day before being used, the sling and all fastenings and attachments shall be inspected for damage or defects by a competent person designated by the employer. Additional inspections shall be performed during sling use, where service conditions warrant. Damaged or defective slings shall be immediately removed from service. (From Occupational Safety and Health Administration
If any following damage is visible, your duplex web sling should be removed from service immediately.
To learn more about other web sling types, please visit checkmate collection.