Checkmate 2 Point Harness with Hi-Vis Gilet
Product No. PBH07
2 Point Harness with Hi-Vis Gilet
This Checkmate Harness takes the best selling full body harness, PBH02, and incorporates a Hi-Visibility waistcoat.
The waistcoat serves to ensure maximum visibility over the harness in any environment to give an extra level of safety to wearers, making it an ideal safety harness for working at heights. This is also a protective layer between your safety harness and any harmful materials such as paint, mastic, and other potential contaminants. The front & rear D’s protrude through the waistcoat.
The 2 point harness is lightweight, easy to don with four points of adjustment to ensure a better fit. Available with carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic coated pressed steel dielectric fittings, this full body safety harness is suitable for Fall Arrest and Work Restraint as well as Work Positioning on inclined surfaces via a rope and grab.
The front and rear “D” rings are safe to connect to any EN compliant fall protection system.
- 100% Polyester
- Water Repellent & UV Resistant
- Potential stress points on it are reinforced to ensure an extra level of safety and durability.
- All individual Harness information is kept securely inside the label pouch located on the back support strap
- Angled buckles ensure that harness webbing follows the contours of the body for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Carbon steel, black powder coated
- Optional detachable shoulder yoke is thermoformed
For the details of full-body harness parts, please refer to the thumbnail.
- Weight - 1.6kg
- User Weight - 150kg Maximum, Including tools and equipment
- Standards - EN361
Recommended minimum anchor strength: 12kN.
For fall arrest, this 2 point harness must only be used in conjunction with an energy absorber or load limiting device with a maximum impact force 6kN.