£91.38 Inc. VAT
The ideal design for demanding everyday use
S5 Certified: the best safety footwear protection
SRC Certified Slip Resistance: meet the most stringent requirements
Cold Insulation & 100% Waterproof
Fuel Oil & Chemical Resistance
Energy Absorption of the Heel Region
S5 CERTIFIED - The most stringent protective footwear (EN ISO 20345:2011 Certified)category
• Equipped with a protective toecap and midsole and a cleated outsole.
• Other protective features include antistatic properties, energy absorption of the heel region, resistance to fuel oil, waterproof & leak-proof.
SRC CERTIFIED SLIP RESISTANCE - Complies with both SRA & SRB slip resistance
• SRA: Tested on ceramic tile floors covered with a dilute soap solution; SRB: Tested on steel floors covered with glycerine
• Actual slip resistance of the Dunlop Purofort boots in practice on slippery tile and steel surfaces
COLD INSULATION - Prevents heat loss and offers outstanding thermal properties
• All Dunlop Purofort boots assure excellent cold insulation down to -20 °C.
• Classified as CI, the temperature decrease measured at the upper surface of the insole does not exceed 10 °C after 30 minutes.
FUEL OIL & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
• The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
• The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
• The Dunlop Purofort+ boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking.
• The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes the risk of injuries.
|Ireland & U.K.||Rest of EU|
|€0 - 150||€15||€17,35|
|€150 - €250||Free||€17,35|
|€250 - €800||Free||€32|
|€800 - €2000||Free||Free|