Work Positioning Harness - Also for Fall Arrest & Work Restraint
Our entry-level fall arrest safety harness with waistbelt and one rear ‘dorsal’ fall arrest point and 2 side work positioning attachment points.
Lightweight, easy to don with five points of adjustment to ensure a better fit. Available with carbon steel, stainless steel or plastic coated pressed steel dielectric fittings, this work positioning harness is also suitable for fall arrest and work restraint.
Full Body Harness Inspection Checklist
For the details of full-body harness parts, please refer to the thumbnail.
- Rear D-ring: As the fall arrest attachment point (Dorsal) (Certified fall arrest points are clearly marked with an A)
- Side D-rings: As the work positioning attachment points
- Carbon steel, black powder-coated
- Trapezoidal Buckles: Angled buckles ensure that harness webbing follows the contours of the body for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Polyester webbing
- Water repellent & UV resistant
- Reinforced webbing: Potential stress points are reinforced to ensure an extra level of safety and durability.
- Padded waist belt: Thermo-formed
- Padded leg loops: Thermo-formed
All individual Harness information is kept securely inside the label pouch for easy reference and protection.
Fall Arrest Indicator (Not shown in the diagram)
Fall arrest indicating tabs allow the user to easily and confidently determine if the harness has been subjected to fall forces
User Weight: 150kg Maximum, including tools and equipment
Standards: EN 361, EN 358
Harnesses ✦ Helmets ✦ Lanyards ✦ Carabiners