Checkmate Two Point Rescue Harness w/ Rescue Yoke
Product No. PBH06Y/38050
The PBH06Y has been developed to ensure vertical body positioning when being raised or lowered through a narrow space. The position is achieved using a yoke attached to the shoulder straps that deploys directly over the head, and is very popular in the water utility industry.
THE PBH06Y IS A RESCUE HARNESS AND IS NOT RATED FOR FALL ARREST
- SHOULDER YOKE - Manually deployed the yoke will position the wearer vertically for easy access and egress.
- SHOULDER YOKE PARKED - The yoke can be ‘parked’ via the velcro retaining points to ensure it is kept securely out of the way when not in use.
- PADDED LEG LOOPS AND SHOULDERS - Thermo-formed breathable padding for comfort and support reducing the effects of fatigue.
- TRAPEZOIDAL LINKS - The off-set angle of the trapezoidal links affords the wearer a much more snug and secure fit.
- 2 ATTACHMENT POINTS - Chest and Dorsal attachment points offer versatility and are rated to 150kg max user weight for fall arrest.
- LABEL POUCH - Protective pouch for labeling, including harness details, legal information and basic donning instructions.
- Anchorage - Rear D dorsal attachment point, Sternum attachment point
- Fittings - Carbon Steel, Black Powder Coated
- Webbing - Polyester Webbing, Water Repellent & UV Resistant
- Padding - Thermo Formed Airtex Shoulder Yoke & Leg Pads
- User Weight - 150kg Maximum [Including tools and equipment]
- Standards - EN 361, EN 1497:2007