Stronghold Quick-Switch Wrist Cuff
Product No. QSWSCNCH-R
Checkmate Quick-Switch Wrist Cuff
The Quick-Switch® system is the first and only tool tethering solution on the market that allows switching tools from one location to another without leaving open the possibility for a drop. It does this by using a combination of keys, links, and anchors.
-Keys: allow the use and manipulation of the tools.
-Links: allow the switch of the locations of tools without the opportunity for a drop.
-Anchors: are the points that support the tool in the event of a drop.
The Quick-Switch® Wrist Cuff is the key that unlocks the system for use on the wrist.
- No more dangling tool tethers
- Reduced impact force in a drop & swing and snag hazard
- Hands-free tool switching
- Polyester reinforced elastic strap
- Ultra-durable Hook and Loop connection
- Stainless steel hardware
- High contrast stitching on load bearing parts
Standard: ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- Patent: 9,351,558
- Maximum tool weight: 2.7Kg (6lb)