Checkmate LRA Adjustable Fall Restraint Lanyard - 25mmWebbing (2m Max)
Product No. LRA1.2BB
Fall Restraint Lanyard
The Checkmate LRA is an adjustable fall restraint lanyard which can be used with a wide variety of connectors, making it suitable for a range of uses where the user needs to work without the risk of a fall.
- 25MM WEBBING - Strong and durable polyester webbing with contrast stitching to aid visual inspection.
- SLIDING STEEL ADJUSTER - A simple sliding adjuster enables the user to adjust the length of the work task the lanyard to suit.
- PROTECTED LABEL - Label is shrink-wrapped to protect the print from daily wear and tear.
- CONNECTOR OPTIONS - The default configuration of the LRA is 2 Twist Lock Karabiners at each end. Other connectors are available upon request.
- Lightweight 25mm Polyester Webbing
- Range of connectors to suit
- Contrast colour stitching for easy inspection
- Water repellent and UV resistant
- EN358 & EN354 (Excluding lanyards longer than 2m, which do not claim conformance to EN354)
- Note – Lanyard length is measured between the bearing points of the hooks. Exchanging a karabiner for a scaffold hook could lengthen a lanyard beyond the maximum allowable length under the relevant EN standard.
WHAT IS FALL RESTRAINT?
According to OSHA, a fall restraint system is recommended when guardrails or personal lift devices cannot be used. When properly used, a fall restraint system prevents the worker from falling off an edge. Lanyards must be of fixed length to prevent the worker from reaching an area where they could fall.
A fall restraint system should be the choice when the free fall distance is limited like low building height, vehicles, racking or machinery in or around the building reducing the available height to have the fall arrested safely.