Stronghold Bungee Tether
Product No. QSBNGEXT-R
Quick-Switch® Bungee Tether
The Quick-Switch® system is the first and only tool tethering solution on the market that allows switching tools from one location to another without leaving open the possibility for a drop. It does this by using a combination of keys, links, and anchors.
- Keys allow the use and manipulation of the tools.
- Links allow the switching of the locations of tools without the opportunity for a drop.
- Anchors are the points that support the tool in the event of a drop.
The Quick-Switch® Bungee Tether is the key that unlocks the system for the use of bungee tether applications such as a belt or fixed structure
- No more dangling tool tethers
- Reduced impact force in a drop
- Reduced swing and snag hazard
- Hands-free tool switching
- Nylon outer webbing with bungee cord core
- Stainless steel screw gate carabiner
- Hook for tether management when not in use that work on belts, docks, and harness webbing
- Molded nylon hardware
• Chemical resistant
• Designed for longevity as parts are frequently rubbed past one another
- Standard: ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
- Patent No.: 9,351,558
- Maximum Tool Weight: 2.7Kg