Arbortec Scafell Lite Chainsaw Boots - Waterproof, Steel Toecap, Breathable & Class 2 Rated
This pair comes with FREE spare laces and socks.
The boot has been designed for climbing, groundwork, and forestry. Tested and certified to Class 2 protections means the boot has 24m/s chainsaw protection. The flexible, pierce-resistant midsole is an added feature that ensures no sharp objects penetrate the foot.
Every pair of boots are handmade to ensure each pair of boots is the highest quality. It's the skill of the craftsmen that make the difference to the comfort and quality.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Sturdy Vibram outsole with deep heel grip
- Technically advanced anti-slip sole unit for the forestry industry. Built to work on the ground and in the trees.
- Ideal for working in slippery working environments
Top-quality Italian leather & roller ball lace system
- The upper is made from premium Italian leather.
- The lacing system stops rubbish getting into the eyelets of the laces.
Pierce-resistant protective midsole with steel toecap
- The midsole offers full puncture protection without loss of comfort.
- The steel toecap can protect the foot from falling objects or compression
- The BreatheDRY® system gives the boot greater breathability and waterproofing. Guaranteed to keep your feet dry.
- The i-fitTM system features a moveable inner tongue, deep heel grip, and close-fitting elasticized protection gaiter.
Colour: Lime, Blue, Red, Black, Orange and Brown
Supplied with: Shoelaces and Socks
- EN ISO 17249 Class 2 (24m/s): To stop chainsaws spinning at a maximum of 24m/s.
- EN ISO 17249: Safety footwear and resistance to chainsaw cutting.
- EN ISO 20345 SBP
This is the standard that all styles classified as ‘safety footwear’ are tested to.
The “KWF Profi” mark is issued by The Kuratorium für Waldarbeit und Forsttechnik, a German research organization.
How to Care for Arbortec Scafell Lite Chainsaw Boots
To preserve your Arbortec Scafell Lite chainsaw boots and ensure longevity it is extremely important that they are maintained correctly. Arbortec recommends cleaning and treating your boots with products from our range, that have been chosen specifically, and follow the guidelines set out below.
- Always clean your boots regularly
- Leather footwear: thoroughly clean your footwear with the recommend gel, polish off then finish with a waterproofing cream such as Chelsea Dubbin Cream, Nikwax.
- Nubuck/Suede footwear: brush away all dirt and contaminants then follow with the specialist Nubuck and Suede waterproofing products available from Arbortec.
- Never clean with solvents of any kind.
- Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or force dry.
- Ensure your footwear is completely dry before wearing them to prevent the formation of mildew and unpleasant smells.