Began in 1959 within the Swedish textile industry, Blåkläder (pronounced "Blooklader" in Swedish or "Blacklader" in English) has a deep knowledge of workwear. Today, many UK companies and tradespeople use this Scandinavian workwear leader as their NO.1 protective workwear choice. FREE UK shipping over £100
The garments have been chosen by the three biggest construction giants. They are tough and comfortable, designed to protect professional tradesmen and tradeswomen, whatever the weather, from working in tough environments like workshops, building sites, weld spatter, and metalwork sparks.
They come in multiple sizes and colours. Whether you are a craftsman, an industrial worker, a road & construction worker, a plumber, or an electrician, you should choose those that last. So choose Blaklader workwear.
• Trousers: Painters' Trousers, Stretch Work Trousers, Work Trousers with Knee Pads, Hi Vis Trousers, Waterproof Work Trousers etc
• Jackets: Winter Jackets, Softshell Work Jackets, Hi-Vis Jackets, Waterproof Work Jackets etc
• Hoodies: Full Zipper, Hi-Viz, with Pile Lining, etc
• Gloves: Cut Resistance Gloves, PU Palm Gloves, etc
• Safety Boots: Steel Toe Boots, Safety Shoes, Winter Boots, etc
• Knee Pads: Gel knee pads, heavy duty kneepads, etc
The Blaklader x1900 collection consists of modern, extremely durable and comfortable craftsman trousers in high-quality materials that put functionality above everything else. The trousers' kneepad pockets are reinforced with CORDURA stretch fabric on the outside and stretch fabric on the inside for increased freedom of movement.
A work trouser in this range could even stand a car lift test challenge by lifting two cars weighing over 2 tons at the same time without destruction. To learn more about protective wear, read our complete guide.